[Sussex] Re: Call for talkers

Gavin Stevens starshine at gavmusic.uklinux.net
Mon Sep 20 23:21:15 UTC 2004

While making early notes for my own future presentation, it occured to
me that perhaps I don't make full use of Linux's e-mail capabilities. In
particular, I would be interested to know more about how I could filter
messages more effectively.

I use Sylpheed very happily & send various mails to their respective
folders via Sylpheed's own filter system, but I'm sure I read somewhere
of something that will filter in more depth. Was it procmail? I don't
have things like sendmail or procmail set up at present & maybe they're
not necessary on a desktop machine. Either way, I would be happy to know
more.

Gavin.