[Sussex] Any web authoring guru's on the list?

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 11:50:14 UTC 2004

Hi John,

What you want to do is basically copy the code from this URL.

http://tom.me.uk/2002/5/css-center.html

and adapt as you need.

Hop this helps.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.