[Sussex] Distros

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Mon Apr 4 06:47:10 UTC 2005

Hi

On Fri, 1 April, 2005 17:18, Geoffrey J. Teale said:
> definition is looser and is in fact Open Source rather than Free
> Software specific (Indeed the Open Source definition is derived from
> the DFSG).

To play the Devil's Advocate card (especially since you have a fsf.org
address ;) I would suggest this may well be because the FSF's definition
of Free Software, though admirable, is not that useful in the real world
where people need software more than they need moral purity ;)

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones
  cmsj at tenshu.net