[Sussex] The BCF fair tomorrow

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 08:44:35 UTC 2005

Gareth Ablett wrote:

> From: Steve Williams [mailto:sdp.williams at btinternet.com]
> Subject: Re: [Sussex] The BCF fair tomorrow
>
>>Dave,
>>
>>A quick tip or two on mailing list etiquette:
>>
>>1. Do not hijack a thread or you'll get flamed.
>>2. Mail me off-list for this kind of help.
>

> Or send an email to sussex-owner at mailman.lug.org.uk if you have any
> queries, questions or problems, and one of the list admins will deal
> with it as soon as possible.

That's presumably only for questions relating to the mailing list
itself, rather than general technical/Linux questions? Or have the 3 of
you become a personal support service? ;)

Jon Fautley <jfautley at redhat.com>     direct: +44 1483 739615
  Inside Sales Engineer                office: +44 1483 300169
  Red Hat UK                           mobile: +44 7841 558683
  10 Alan Turing Road, Surrey Research Park, Guildford GU2 7YF