[Sussex] thunderbird and firefox

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 07:13:47 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 18:26 +0100, Rupert Swarbrick wrote:
> Ronan Chilvers wrote:
>
> > Hi Robert (and all)
> >
> > Had this a while back but can't remember the answer...
> >
> > Try the solution here:-
> >
> > http://www.justlinux.com/forum/showthread.php?s=0b37c71e71c4281eb5f2b404ce555399&threadid=138420&perpage=15&pagenumber=3
> >

> > There is also a solution somwhere on the Thunuderbird / Mozilla site -
> > I'll see if I can track it down.

> Thank you _very_ much - I've just done it and everything works
> perfectly. Still confused as to how I broke everything in the first
> place, but never mind!

Bloody Typical! About the only proper technical type question that I
could answer, and you managed to sort it! :-P

I suppose if I did a job where I actually worked "normal" hours then I
wouldn't have missed the opportunity.

Just for info Rupert, I don't know which distro you're using, but
thunderbird opening epiphany was something that I had, though my
"prefs.js" file didn't actually have any browser set, so I had to
presume that it was some sort of gentoo default, even though I use KDE
it didn't open konqueror.

Still, at least I get my personal "fave" now - opera!

regards

John D.