[Sussex] Brief introduction and Ubuntu question...

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu Apr 7 11:19:42 UTC 2005

Ronan

On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 09:31:29AM +0100, Ronan Chilvers wrote:
> Morning folks!

Afternoon

> I briefly met one of you guys (sorry didn't get a name so can't say who
> - fella with glasses and blond hair who was installing debian at about
> 3PM?!)

That would be me then.

>         at the BCP do in Worthing and being a Sussex yokel thought I'd
> sign up.  I have a swift question about Ubuntu.  First though, following
> the old netiquette, I should briefly introduce myself.
<snip>

Thanks for the intro, and welcome to our little corner of the net.

> Right, then, after that spiel, here's the question!!!

Well as Geoff has already answered far better than I could I don't have
so say more to say other than "welcome". (I've never used Ubuntu - for
no other reason than I tend to want to run the same distro on all my
machines, servers and laptops).