[Sussex] Brief introduction and Ubuntu question...

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Thu Apr 7 14:27:41 UTC 2005

<delurk />
On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 15:18 +0100, Stephen Williams wrote:
> Be nice to have another Gentoo user on the SLUG - I feel a bit like a
> leper at the moment.

I use gentoo as well, you're not alone... :)

Just about to upgrade to 2005.0 and install open exchange... :)

Ronan: - Welcome to the group.  The chances of you meeting me at the
moment are slim to none as I live in bristol, however I feel a certain
loyalty to the group as it taught me so much when I was living in
Sussex.

I'm a big fan of Gentoo and use it on all my boxes, I love the fact that
portage just grabs all the dependencies and installs them
auto-magically, it may be a bugger to setup, but it's a breeze to
maintain imho.

Anyways, better get on with my essays...

Matt