[Sussex] Brief introduction and Ubuntu question...

Stephen Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 7 14:38:02 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 15:32 +0100, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
> <delurk />
> On Thu, 2005-04-07 at 15:18 +0100, Stephen Williams wrote:
> > Be nice to have another Gentoo user on the SLUG - I feel a bit like a
> > leper at the moment.
>
> I use gentoo as well, you're not alone... :)
>
> Just about to upgrade to 2005.0 and install open exchange... :)

Hmm....

Installing Open-Exchange - just about the most involved and non-trivial
install I've ever done. Frustrating as hell unless you're an LDAP guru.

However, I've got it working and it shows HUGE promise. All I need to do
is sort out the imap folders and mail forwarding and I'll be cooking
with gas. The PIM side works a treat.

Steve W.