[Sussex] Do we confuse you?

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Fri Apr 8 11:53:52 UTC 2005

Geoffrey J. Teale wrote:
> Here's an interesting example.
>
> RAM.
>
> Now, I conservatively guess that 100% of people on this list can tell
> me what it stands for (in an I.T. sense, anyone who says anything
> about "Atomic Mass" is going to get a slap (of their choice) next time
> I see them :-) ).

And for those that want a proper description of what Ram is, see here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram

:)

Jon Fautley <jfautley at redhat.com>     direct: +44 1483 739615
  Inside Sales Engineer                office: +44 1483 300169
  Red Hat UK                           mobile: +44 7841 558683
  10 Alan Turing Road, Surrey Research Park, Guildford GU2 7YF