[Sussex] Do we confuse you?

Mark Barber mark.barber6 at virgin.net
Fri Apr 8 11:56:09 UTC 2005

Geoff sorry to have to 'flame' but you really shouldn't say things like
that about marketing people. They may not think the same as you, but
without them you probably wouldn't have a job. They are  a vital part of
any successful business.

I would actually argue the opposite - since they do not have enough 'up
top' to make them up they tend to accept any Three Letter Acronyms
offered without question so that they do not appear stupid. And where do
the TLAs come from? The product people of course who are
predominantly...technical.

Mark