[Sussex] Hoary

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Fri Apr 8 15:07:23 UTC 2005

Hi

On Fri, 8 April, 2005 15:27, Geoffrey J. Teale said:
> I believe the answer is "yes" on both counts, the sight seems to be
> suffering from slashdot induced meltdown right at the mo though...

Bloody slashdot.

Yes, it definitely includes an AMD64 version and their CD shipping site is
already taking hoary orders.

Thankfully there have been no significant changes since yesterday, so if
you were already running the preview and keeping it up-to-date, you don't
need to do anything :D
Failing that, the torrents should still be steaming along, even if the
main site is slower than a slowcoach slowing down.

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones
  cmsj at tenshu.net