[Sussex] BCF Success - Thanks to Steve D, Colin T and Karl J

Fleming, Frances Frances.Fleming at edfenergy.com
Sun Apr 10 13:14:13 UTC 2005

Hi again!

A heartfelt thanks to Steve, Colin and Karl for all the help
you gave me (**all day** :) ) at the Worthing fair last Sunday.
You were very patient, extremely helpful and outdid all my
Expectations ...

I now have **two** Debian PCs to get to grips with :)

They will both end up running my Apache/MySQL/PHP apps. I'm
learning how to network them with the cable you loaned me, using
CLI. Internet connection will be next, but I will definitely need
more of your help for this ... Please!

I very much enjoyed the whole day - morning, afternoon **and**
evening !!! Thanks so much.

P.S. I am working on four simple, little demos for the next fair:
OO.o Writer, OO.o Calc, Karbon14 and one TBD. These are designed
for ordinary, low end users, to show what can be done. They will
run on my SuSE 9.2 Pro machine.

Will return the cable at the next moot and hope to buy one at the
next fair.

Oops, I used "TBD"! That's "to be decided"
You see, I have been following the list ;)

Best regards,
Frances Fleming

Current count: 9 PCs, 3 laptops

EDF Energy plc internet e-mail disclaimer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
This e-mail has been scanned for malicious content but the internet is inherently insecure and EDF
Energy plc cannot accept any liability for the integrity of this message or its attachments. No employee
or agent of EDF Energy plc or any related company is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on
behalf of EDF Energy plc or any related company by e-mail. All e-mails sent and received by EDF Energy
plc are monitored to ensure compliance with the company's information security policy.