[Sussex] Groupware / Mailserver recomendation

Stephen Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 12 09:13:31 UTC 2005

Diego,

I've installed Open-X on a trial server at home running on Gentoo (what
else!). The install is about the most protracted an complex I've ever
done, but then Open-X is a work in progress.

The good news is that I've got it running well, particularly the PIM
side of it, but the mail still needs a little bit of configuration work.

There is an online demo here:

http://mirror.open-xchange.org/ox/EN/community/online.htm

I'm currently installing Open-X on my notebook for portable demos.

There's also a windows Open-X connector for Outlook.

Steve W.