[Sussex] Groupware / Mailserver recomendation

Diego Moore diego.moore at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 16:42:21 UTC 2005

On Apr 12, 2005 9:45 AM, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace
<matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk> wrote:
> Diego,
>
> I'm not sure I understand why it's out of your budget, is it because
> your company would like the support package?

Now I'm confused... I had been looking at Novell's site. What are the
main diferences between
http://mirror.open-xchange.org/ox/EN/community/ and
http://www.novell.com/products/openexchange/ ?

If its just down to the support contract then why do they mention the following:

Please note that the product contains a full operating system
installation. Therefore, it is not possible to install SUSE LINUX
Openexchange Server on an installed Linux system.

Sound like its very different! Does anyone know what are the differences?
Diego