[Sussex] New Flyer for the BCF

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Apr 13 12:49:11 UTC 2005

SLUGgers

Last month we ran out of flyers for the BCF stand.  As Richie is now
complaining of having nothing to read I thought it would be a better use
of his time to proof read the new flyer.

Nik: Can you send me the copy for the "How Do I Install Knoppix?"

You can find the new flyer design here:

    http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/flyer.sxw

If you have any corrections/suggestions please post them back to this
list so we can discuss.  Also please indicate the section title and the
sentence before and after your update.  That will allow everyone see what
you are planning and make it easier for discussion.  It will also help me
to change the master document.

Debian Tip of the E-Mail:
Debian Hint #19: If you're interested in building packages from source, you
should consider installing the apt-src package.