[Sussex] New Flyer for the BCF

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Wed Apr 13 14:25:35 UTC 2005

Steve Dobson wrote:

> Last month we ran out of flyers for the BCF stand.

My turn,

"The most popular OS is Windows, which is now the highest single ..."

I think you need the word "cost" in there somewhere.

"... by giving away the source code for free others can made changes and
improvements that befit ..."

make instead of made

benefit instead of befit

Heading - "Who uses Linux ?"

remove the space from before the question mark

"Linux is not just found in PCs."

"on" rather than "in"

Heading "Can I Install Knoppix?"

install should not have a capital I

The document also seems to be 4 pages long with two of them being blank for
some reason

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

 Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it is pronounced?