[Sussex] Mail client suggestions

Paul Howard phowardcom at mac.com
Wed Apr 13 17:10:23 UTC 2005

Has anyone got any suggestions for a decent mail client I can use?

I used to use the email client that comes with the Opera browser and I
loved it but since moving all my email onto an IMAP server, I now need a
"proper" email client.

I have tried Mozilla's emails client as well as Thunderbird and
Evolution and although they are all very good clients, they all seem to
be so slow working with an IMAP server.

I even went as far as to install and try out sylpheed claws which I
loved but it wasn't the most user friendly bit of software.

So anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks

--
Paul Howard