[Sussex] New Flyer for the BCF

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Thu Apr 14 14:11:28 UTC 2005

Steve Dobson wrote:

 > ALL:  Can you all take one last look at the flyer.  I've made some
> changes to the title and I think we now almost completely agree on
> the copy.  It prints out find on my B&W laser and I can fold it into
> three making it an easy handout.
>
> If there are no more suggestions or comments then I think we can consider
> it ready for the printers.

One last thing, In the "How do I install Knoppix" section it isn't obvious
that you have to be RUNNING the live CD first - well it might be to us, but
a newbie might think he can just type Ctrl-Alt-F1 in Windows.

So change to: "While running Knoppix from the CD hold down the Ctrl and Alt
keys and press F1..."

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

 Those that know binary, and those that don't.