[Sussex] Up and comming moot talks

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu Apr 14 21:37:29 UTC 2005

SLUGgers

I have just confirmed with Mark that he will be able to present his
talk on Asterisk at the next Moot (28th or two weeks today).  Asterisk
is a open source PBX system[1], if this interests you come along and
find out more.  From now Asterisk & PBXs are forbidden topics on this
list until Mark has given his talk.  If there are any who can't follow
the rule then I will block them from posting to this list - you HAVE
been warned.

Mark has an appointment earlier that day so the talk is planned for
20:00 hrs not 19:30 hrs.

Other planed talks are "E-mail Routing" by yours truly and "Building a
Global Address Book with LDAP" by Nik B.

Did everyone at the last meeting like the "10 tips in 10 minutes" talk
that Nik gave?  If so shout, because I am thinking that a number of
lightning talks on various commands might be a good way of kick starting
some people into using the command shells.  Suggestions one which commands
should be included welcome.

If you would like to give one of the lightning talks, or any talk then
please contact me on- or off-list.

Steve

[1]
A PBX is a digital phone exchange with features like voice mail.

--
Debian Tip of the E-Mail:
Debian Hint #19: If you're interested in building packages from source, you