[Sussex] Up and comming moot talks

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Thu Apr 14 22:14:36 UTC 2005

Lee

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 11:08:45PM +0100, Lee W wrote:
> I've just joined the group and was considerng coming to the next moot.

Welcome and please come along, you'll be most welcome.

> Is it literally a turn up if you feel like it affair or do I have to let
> someone know in advance?

The Holbrook club is a private club so we need a list of attendees in
advance.  We've put a page on the website that has details

  http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/moots.php

and a week before the moot the page also has webform that you will need
to add your name to.  Don't worry about remembering, a script mails this
list every day for the week before the moot to remind everyone and show
who has currently signed up.  Damn useful things these computers - you
can get them to do all those repetitive tasks.