[Sussex] New Flyer for the BCF

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Apr 15 19:07:28 UTC 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 06:03:38PM +0100, nik wrote:
> right welll fetch the cats ...
>
> whose going to be folding these flyers then ?

I did check with the finishing department of the printers to see
if their folding machine would do the folding for us, it will not.
So we (SLUG) will have to do the folding.

IIRC the last print run was for 500 hundred flyers, and we've been
doing the BCF Worthing fair now from six months - lets make the numbers
easy - that's around 100 handouts per fair.  I think that those manning
the stall could fold has they go.

But I plan on getting the printing done next week.  This will allow me
to bring the flyers to the moot and we can all fold them there.
I reckon you can fold about three flyers a minute, that make about
five and a half person hours to fold all 1000 flyers.

But if twenty people fold as a group then that will only take
around twenty minutes to fold them all.  I'm sure that those turning
up to the meeting would be glad to pitch in and help out.

Price's Advice:
	It's all a game -- play it to have fun.