[Sussex] Cleaning recommendation?

Fleming, Frances Frances.Fleming at edfenergy.com
Mon Apr 18 18:12:33 UTC 2005

Hi there, all ...

I've just spent a **delightful** weekend cleaning fine, pink brick dust
from EVERY surface and EVERY crevice FROM DAWN 'TIL DUSK  - - - and
beyond 8(

Unfortunately, I did start two of my computers up before starting the
cleaning, i.e. when the carpet and tables were still dusty, and only
when I got to work today, did someone suggest they were probably chock
full of the stuff :(

But I haven't dared open any of them up yet. What might I find?

What does anyone think I should best do? Paintbrush and vacuum combo or
compressed aerosol or what?

There were a couple of floppies lying out as well: do you think they
would have been damaged? :(

Hopeful regards!
Frances

Hot tip: When the builders are in, don't just shut the doors, stuff rags
in the cracks (and seal the keyholes)

EDF Energy plc internet e-mail disclaimer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
This e-mail has been scanned for malicious content but the internet is inherently insecure and EDF
Energy plc cannot accept any liability for the integrity of this message or its attachments. No employee
or agent of EDF Energy plc or any related company is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on
behalf of EDF Energy plc or any related company by e-mail. All e-mails sent and received by EDF Energy
plc are monitored to ensure compliance with the company's information security policy.