[Sussex] RE: Cleaning recommendation?

Fleming, Frances Frances.Fleming at edfenergy.com
Thu Apr 21 20:25:25 UTC 2005

> So, leaving the mains lead
> connected (at both ends) will earth the PC.

I nearly went into hysterics when I read that, Colin!
So will everyone else when they realise I actually **needed** the
bit in brackets ... reminds me of several very good surrealistic
sci fi paintings I've seen of objects floating in the sky, but
translated to a picnic table on the lawn!
Who was it suggested I might have a bit of a learning curve?! :)

ON Tue Apr 19 21:21:27 BST 2005, Matthew Macdonald-Wallace wrote:
> Clarkes Stationers used to sell them when I worked there

That's saved me some time, if they've still got them, and they are
a favourite - several times I've found stuff there that I couldn't
get at the other stationers, both in Crawley and Haywards Heath.

There are so many things I wouldn't have thought of, like Steve
saying it's okay to make drawings rather than a scrappy note, or
even as Richie and Nik suggested, take photos.

Steve has given me a whole bucketload of insightful tips,
fortunately detailed (LOL) and moral support, so thanks for your
time. It will all help to keep me from tears :)

Best to everyone,
Frances

Now wasn't such a good time to have 9 PC's and 3 monitors :)

EDF Energy plc internet e-mail disclaimer
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail from your system.
This e-mail has been scanned for malicious content but the internet is inherently insecure and EDF
Energy plc cannot accept any liability for the integrity of this message or its attachments. No employee
or agent of EDF Energy plc or any related company is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on
behalf of EDF Energy plc or any related company by e-mail. All e-mails sent and received by EDF Energy
plc are monitored to ensure compliance with the company's information security policy.