[Sussex] The Website and the Moot

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Mon Apr 25 18:46:10 UTC 2005

Hi All

It doesn't look like the lug.org.uk machine has been fixed - never mind.

I have move the site to one of uthink's servers and replaced the pages
on sussex.lug.org.uk with simple text that points you at the uthink
server.

You can find the site at:
	http://sussex.uthink.co.uk

Sign up for this week's Moot there in the normal way, although you will
not be getting the e-mail reminders.

I will be out on business Thursday, so I *will* be sending Holbrook
the list of attendees Wednesday night, so sign up soon.  You have been
warned.

Debian Tip of the E-Mail:
Debian Hint #31: Documentation can be made available at http://localhost/
by installing the 'doc-base' and 'doc-central' packages and their
dependencies.