[Sussex] The SLUG website?

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Tue Apr 26 07:16:57 UTC 2005

Lee

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 02:15:58PM +0100, Lee W wrote:
> Steve Dobson wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> >I hope to get a new system built over then next couple of days (time
> >permitting).  If that is so then I will plug it into my DMZ and
> >reconfigure the pages @ www.sussex.l.o.u to bounce to the development
> >system and we will be back up.  If I get the time!!!!
> >
> >My may have to resort to the e-mail system to gather the list of names.
> >There are also problems with the e-mail on the server and there appears
> >to be about a two hour delay (today) with the handling of e-mail.  If
> >someone would like to collect names for next week's moot this would help
> >me.
> >
> >Ta
> >Steve
> >

> Hey Steve,
>
> Just been checking on the SLUG website and noticed that you now have a
> placeholder page.  However the link on page for the moots returns a 404.
>
> Thought it best to let you know.

Is this still the case?  I was working fine form me when I got back home
Monday night and Colin had already spotted it and signed up for the Moot.
I am guessing that the DNS changes that I made that are needed for this
to work had not propergated to your systems yet.

"To vacillate or not to vacillate, that is the question ... or is it?"