[Sussex] MOOT - Thursday - attendance list

malvin.wall at ntlworld.com malvin.wall at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 26 10:10:48 UTC 2005

> From: Colin Tuckley <colin at tuckley.org>
> Date: 2005/04/25 Mon AM 08:50:46 GMT
> To: SLUG email list for the Sussex Counties <sussex at mailman.lug.org.uk>
> Subject: [Sussex] MOOT - Thursday - attendance list
>
> All,
>
> Steve requested that someone start a thread on attending the Moot.
>
> If you think you might want to attend then your name must be on the list
> (unless you are a member of the Holbrook Club).
>
> To get your name on the list please reply in this thread (with your name if
> it's not obvious from the Email addresss).

Malvin Wall

Hi I would love to come down but I have a problem.  I am disabled and the train isn't realy an option for me as such.  Is there any kind harted soule in the Worthing area, who could take me up to Holbrook.

Could call me on 0207 0432 866(yes it London number but it Sipgate VoIP number which is on my computer) or 07040 400838.

PS yes I am that one who might see at Worthing computer fairs.

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software
visit www.ntlworld.com/security for more information