[Sussex] The Website and the Flyer

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Tue Apr 26 16:55:43 UTC 2005

Hi all,

First I am testing out Evolution for a client, so if this e-mail looks
wrong as comming from me...  mutt(1) is probably better, but then I am
a terminal jockey. :-)

The temp website did have a problem earlier today that Colin phoned me
and I have now fixed.  It turned out that the DNS entry on the server
were getting old values.  I don't know why, but when I changed
/etc/resolv.conf to use my personal DNS server it all works again.
However, you may have problems accessing the site if your DNS server
doesn't return 80.68.89.179 as the IP address to use for
sussex.uthink.co.uk (an alias for pugwash.uthink.co.uk).  If you are
planning to come to the Moot then you MUST either sign up on the website
or e-mail me or Colin to let us know.  Holbrook is a private club and
need a guest list for any non-members coming.

I have just picked up the flyers, and they look great.  They have been
printed on nice shiny paper and look very professional.  Did we really
do them???  I'll be bring them along Thursday for anyone who wants to
see the and help fold a few.

See (most of) you Thursday.