[Sussex] Sign up for the Moot NOW!

Jon Fautley jfautley at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 13:15:49 UTC 2005

Steve Dobson wrote:
  The flyer is a group effort,
> and better because of it.
>
> So, Jon, if you would like a RedHat section on the distros page
> then sit down and write the copy.  Or walk to the other side of
> the office and have the RedHat PR dept do it for you! :-)
> Is should be short (about a paragrah) but it can link to any
> RedHat page you want - and have the RedHat logo by it too, I
> see no problem with that.

Heh, fair enough :)

Sadly, the marketing department is in Munich, so I can't just walk over
to them, but I can steal some stuff they've written. I'm just not very
good at writing that sort of thing, s'all... isn't that what F/OSS is
about? People helping with something that someone else can't do? ;)

I'll see what I can dig out...