[Sussex] Hey Steve..

Nicholas Butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Sun Aug 7 18:29:54 UTC 2005

You once did a presentation on the topic of X and its configuration well
would you mind posting it , or forwarding it to me. I have my new nvidia
card installed and configured and the DVI out to the Big LCD screen is
fantastic. I dont want to add a keyboard and mouse to it but I would
like to run X apps on it remotely from my laptop. Since X always gives
me the screaming headaches do you have any suggestions for good X
management. Im thinking maybe using Xvnc or something similar.

Nik