[Sussex] FTP - Fedora core 3

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 08:34:41 UTC 2005

Thanks for the further responses. The system will be within the NHS behind a
Firewall but I would prefer to at least setup some fairly basic protection.

Using the GUI interface, I have set the firewall to allow HTTP, FTP and SMTP
through eth0 and eth1. Is there anything else which I should set?

As an aside, all communication to/from the Dell server on eth1.   eth0
appears to start correctly but cannot be used for communications with other
systems! Has any one any suggestions?

Regards,  Brendan