[Sussex] Syncing calendars between Exchange and Open Standards

Geoffrey Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Mon Aug 15 14:50:11 UTC 2005

On Monday 15 August 2005 15:45, Mark Harrison (Groups) wrote:
----- %< -------
> Thanks, but no thanks. Overkill for my own office (unless it's
> free :-) ), and too small for my clients (who are moving away from
> servers, onto blade farms.)

Interesting semantic difference, how exactly is a blade not a server?  Or have
you been watching too many IBM adverts?

:-)

--
Geoffrey Teale
Development Team Leader

Cmed Group Ltd
Holmwood, Broadlands Business Campus,
Langhurstwood Road, Horsham, RH12 4QP, United Kingdom

T +44(0)1403 755 071
F +44(0)1403 755 051
E gteale at cmedresearch.com W www.cmedresearch.com