[Sussex] Dell Latitude C640 versus C840

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Tue Aug 16 11:16:42 UTC 2005

You should also bear in mind that 1024x768 is really a useless
resolution - I would definately go with the 15" screen and higher res if
you are doing alot of graphics manipulation.

Oh, and I also use a backpack - I am travelling all over the world with
mine, and learnt very early on that a single strap laptop carry bag is
about as much use as a chocolate teapot!  Staples are currently doing a
very nicely laid out laptop backpack for about £40 - I have one here,
and can recommend it.

Cheers,

Richie