[Sussex] Email processing scripts

Rupert Swarbrick rupert.swarbrick at lineone.net
Fri Aug 19 15:36:59 UTC 2005

Steve Dobson wrote:

> I'll have a looks if those two friends of Mr. Command Line aren't want
> I'm looking for (See my earlier reply to Geoff's reply to Jon's e-mail).
>
> Steve

I take it that this is in the middle of a procmail script? I would be
careful to make sure that there's a rule to first copy _all_ mail into a
backup folder, before passing any of it to any scripts.

That way, when you make a mistake, you haven't lost anything important.
(In fact, that saved a couple of mails for me when I was playing)

Rupert