[Sussex] MCSE training (sorry!)

Alan Delaney hairy.one at virgin.net
Tue Aug 30 16:52:52 UTC 2005

I realise this is probably a bit of a long-shot, this being a Linux
forum but you guys might be able to help.  I've applied to and received
offers from two companies that both offer MCSE training with a
guaranteed job at the end of the training.  Both the training offered
and the prices asked for are very similar so I'm trying to decide which
offer I should take up.  Therefore I was wondering if anyone on this
forum had any experience, good or bad, with either of these companies
that they could tell me about.  The companies are Redwood Futures in
Croydon and UK IT Training in Tolworth.  Anybody know anything about
either of these?

--
Alan Delaney

Registered Linux user: 388693.
Registered Linux machines: 289172, 289173, 296291, 296293, 296294,
   296869. (counter.li.org)
Geek score: 34.714% - Total Geek (www.innergeek.us)
Hacker key:
   v2sw5+8C+JGhw5ln4/5pr6/7Ock1ma6/8l6+8Sw3+2e4t2b9Hen4+6g5+3RHaIr9
   (www.hackerkey.com)