[Sussex] Free Opera registrations

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Wed Aug 31 19:44:24 UTC 2005

Alan

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 08:29:35PM +0100, Alan Delaney wrote:
> > Steve Dobson wrote:
> >
> > Yes, but if I had a machine I didn't care about then fear wouldn't be
> > a factor.  The "trouble" with running Linux is that every machine,
> > even the old ones, so long as they still work, can be put to some use.
>
> Thanks, I've added that little gem to my custom fortune file.

Wow! I'm in a fortune file - fame and glory!!!!

Maybe we should start a SLUG Fortune file by capturing all the "gems" and
funny quotes (esp the ones that are better out of content).

Economists can certainly disappoint you.  One said that the economy would
turn up by the last quarter.  Well, I'm down to mine and it hasn't.
		-- Robert Orben