[Sussex] XBox360 design problems

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Tue Dec 6 12:48:36 UTC 2005

Well XBox360 in USA only been out less then 30 days and class actions
have already begin.  Well it do to power packs (psu/bricks) which over
heat and CPU is over heating also it look like design of DVD is damaging
disks by scratching on them.  I sinices of us would think scratch disks
hum why would M$ want XBox360 to scratch disks but of course I do NOT
believe this was a deliberate design act by M$.
http://llamma.com/xbox360/news/Xbox-360-Game-Disc-Scratched.htm
http://llamma.com/xbox360/repair/Refurbishing-the-HL-Xbox-360-DVD-Drive.htm
Now the power packs where have I read about that problem before err,
what about here
http://mailman.lug.org.uk/pipermail/sussex/2005-February/008225.html .

This is stranded form for M$ release O/S which is buggy fix it, release
a new O/S fix it, release a new O/S fix it, well think get idea.  Just
hope this is one trated of M$ which don't bring to there hardware!

The XBox360 was rushed to market and here what happeneds when you do
that.  I watched BBC Money program about the XBox360 and they where not
impressed by what was going on.

http://p2pnet.net/story/7214

PS This has been brought you by freindes of good old Micro$ucks bashing