[Sussex] Looking for a DNS slave for my new domain

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Tue Dec 6 22:50:10 UTC 2005

All

I've just got myself a personal domain - and not a bad one:
        syscall.org.uk

Now all I need is a second DNS server so I can control my
own DNS settings.  All I require is someone (or someones)
to host the DNS slave(s).  I will, of course, return the
favor.

The entry for your bind9 config is:
    zone "syscall.org.uk" {
	type slave;
	masters {
	    82.68.142.130;
	};
	allow-query {
	    any;
	};
	file "/var/cache/bind/sl.syscall.org.uk";  // Or where ever
    };

If you're prepared to help let me know the IP address of your
server so I can configure my server to allow transfers.

Ta