[Sussex] Odbc.so problem with Fedora core 4

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Thu Dec 8 16:13:31 UTC 2005

John and Ronan,

Thanks for the suggestions:

Using md5sum on the two files gave the same result
(As I wrote in an earlier email I suspect that I copied the odbc.so to where
the php was looking for it.)

I am using /etc/php.ini the file and this was overwritten during the upgrade
(I had to reset some values e.g. timeouts).

I suspect that if I can find a new version of odbc.so for Fedora 4 / PHP 5
then everything will work.

Any suggestions,

Thanks, Brendan