[Sussex] Holbrook's WiFi System

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Feb 4 17:12:59 UTC 2005

Hi All

Just to let you all know this weekend I will be collecting together
the hardware needed to provide Holbrook with a WiFi AP point.

  1:  LinkSys WiFi AP                          (thanks Richie)
  2:  PII 266MHz configured to be the firewall (thanks Colin)

I intend to configure it thus:

    Link       +----------+     +------------+
     to   -----+ Firewall +-----+ LinkSys AP |
    ISP        +----------+     +------------+

Jon:  As you work for the company provided their IT support can
      you provide the following information:

  1). The IP addresses we can use
        IP Address of Firewall
        Gateway address
        IP Subnet for the WiFi network

  2). A list of the ports that they want open for their
      clients.

If you don't want to post that information to a public forum
I understand.  Send it to me off-list (even GPG encrypt it if
you want).