[Sussex] network problems + how to solve ???

Matt Brown matt at mbrown.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 00:05:34 UTC 2005

Of course the other problem it could be is REN .. most lines only
support upto a ren value of 3 ... check your equipment and make sure
there is no more than 2 ren running off that one line !

Also .. try and get an ADSL face plate (like the ones BT supply) usually
found on Ebay or similar rather than the dongle type.. these are usually
better.

That may solve what you maybe experiancing ...

Just a thouht ..

Matt Brown