[Sussex] Website update

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 9 12:41:19 UTC 2005

 From: Richie Jarvis [mailto:richie at helkit.com]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] Website update

> Gareth Ablett wrote:
> > But it would be for the good of the LUG. Publicity an all.
> > Maybe if there is a picture where now ones face is noticeable
> > then that would be better.
> How about not obscuring the faces - just put some breasts on them,
then
> no one will look @ the faces!

And the chances of then having the picture published drops somewhat.
Although I have yet to complete the letter to go with the pictures
anyway.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.