[Sussex] Website update

Karl E. Jorgensen karl at jorgensen.com
Wed Feb 9 15:15:56 UTC 2005

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 12:49:56PM -0000, John D. wrote:
> On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:33:00 +0000, Richie Jarvis <richie at helkit.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Gareth Ablett wrote:
> >>But it would be for the good of the LUG. Publicity an all.
> >>Maybe if there is a picture where now ones face is noticeable then that
> >>would be better.
> >How about not obscuring the faces - just put some breasts on them, then
> >no one will look @ the faces!
>
> Ha, I don't know if he spoke to you Richie, but Steve and Nik both spoke
> to just the man too supply the breast imagery!
>
> He could probably do boobs with a "Sussex" theme as well :-D )))))))

C'on guys! We're geeks - not marketing types!

Obviously we need to use professional marketing:
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=317&item=5951626613&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I will volunteer to perform the necessary auditing!

--
Karl E. Jørgensen
karl at jorgensen.com   http://karl.jorgensen.com