[Sussex] Does anyone know when/if the next issue of Linux Formatis due out?

Mike Diack mike_diack at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 12:32:13 UTC 2005

Hi Mark - thanks for replying - I was beginning to worry if anyone had seen
my email!

Cool - nice to see another Mandrake head. I'm well pleased with it (I've
tried Slackware, RedHat, SuSE and finally settled on Mandrake over the 9
years I've been with Linux)...

Anyway, back to my original topic - has anyone seen the next Linux Format
out anywhere - I believe it's due imminently?

Mike