[Sussex] Does anyone know when/if the next issue of Linux Format isdue out?

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 10 12:44:46 UTC 2005

Hi Mike

 From: Mike Diack [mailto:mike_diack at hotmail.com]
 Subject: [Sussex] Does anyone know when/if the next issue of Linux
Format isdue out?

> See subject.
>
> (By the way - am feeling increasingly lonesome as a Mandrake user -
with all
> this talk of Ubuntu etc).
> (Does anyone else on the list use Mandrake?)

I would say check linuxformat.co.uk but it doesn't seem to be loading
but sadly I don't know the release date for LXF, I personally don't buy
it that often.

As for mandrake I used something like version 6 some time ago and tried
10 AMD64 version for a test run but never really like it.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.