[Sussex] Does anyone know when/if the next issue of Linux Formatis due out?

Mark Barber mark.barber6 at virgin.net
Fri Feb 11 08:33:04 UTC 2005

Hi Steve - I've never had to do a fresh install with Mandrake. Mostly
urpmi just beavers away in the background. I did have a slight issue
with 10.1 though as they changed the ADSL configuration and I lost my
connection until I took the plunge to the 2.6 kernel (my last go lost
the USB see posts past).

Also had a play with Mandrakes version of Knoppix - Move - very good.

In my opinion as a user, as long as people keep deluding themselves that
compiling is acceptable, the worlds richest man can sleep soundly at night.

Time to stop this distro p***ing competition and get on with the
spreading the word.

Mark