[Sussex] Does anyone know when/if the next issue of Linux Formatis due out?

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Fri Feb 11 14:36:38 UTC 2005

So, having read the "beginners guide to emacs" and checked my menu
listings, it appears that I haven't got emacs installed (yes, we have no
bananas etc etc but that's easily remedied).

Now the article is "short and sweet", but explains the difference between
Emacs i.e. GNU Emacs and XEmacs etc etc.

So bearing in mind that I'm an eye candy/GUI "glut", I'd appreciate if any
of you could offer an opinion as to which I should try (maybe you could
also tell me why)?

regards

John D.