[Sussex] SLUG @ the BCF....

nik nik at reducedhackers.com
Sat Feb 12 13:43:24 UTC 2005

my gawds... i looked really fsck'd didnt I...... i really should have
got some sleep.

We are welcome to have more people turn up , though we really need
documentation on the day process to enable people like steve, karl, nik
and colin to take some time off.. also its clear the float needs redundancy.

Theres some unofficial processes we follow through the day , clearly we
screwed up at one point for that process, and they need to be written
down.. i guess the main 4 should shoulder that responsibility though .

Our attendance at the fairs though is beginning to have an affect as
people are more and more interested in looking at linux.

nik