[Sussex] Is there something wrong with my "evolution" or have I missed something (eclipse settings etc)?

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 19:06:32 UTC 2005

I'm sending this in the hope that it hits the mailing list, because I'm
not sure if I've got something wrong or not.

I can access my mail accounts with operas m2 mail client, but the only
thing I seem to get via evo is my old pipex account.

I've checked the settings and as far as I can see, they're ok, but
nothing seems to be coming back from the server! Weird!

What else would I need to check?

regards

John D.