[Sussex] Bloody email problems

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 23:24:30 UTC 2005

Steve Dobson wrote:

>Jon
>
>The reason that you didn't see this e-mail earlier is that it was
>caught by the list's spam filter.  As was away from a network I
>coun't get it it before now.

Thanks Steve, and I've just moved everything from evolution to
thunderbird, I had left it so that it should have got my mail, but left
copies on the server (evolution that it), but I seem to have got the
setup correct for thunderbird as I've got the outstanding mail (tests
and all).

I'm sure that it must have been something that I'd done, but for the
life of me, can't fathom what it was.

Apologies for any inconvenience everyone.

regards

John D.

p.s. Thunderbird does seem good though (especially in "walnut"). :-)