[Sussex] XBOX FIRE RISK

Geoffrey Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Fri Feb 18 14:01:46 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-02-18 at 12:39 +0000, John D. wrote:
> Ha, even better than that Jon, BlueCircle supplied most of the cement
> that "they" used in the building of "Fortress Europe". So perhaps all
> Sussex resident's should move into corrugated "tin sheds" on dirt
> floors. :-D :-D 8-)

Ooh ooh..  lets not forget the banks.. they pretty much all laundered
money for the Nazi's... oh and the Catholic church.. and the majority of
the population of Germany, Japan, Austria, Italy.. and all the companies
in those countries... and so on and so on.

People - I think it's time to let that one go.

--
Geoffrey Teale <gteale at cmedltd.com>
Cmed Technology